Searching for Veterinary Surgeons (Board Certified Diplomate ECVS/ACVS or Board-Eligible Candidate)
We are currently looking for a Board Certified Diplomate ECVS/ACVS or Board-Eligible Candidate with particular interest in soft tissue and cancer surgery to expand our surgery team. Our oncological focus requires a wide range of surgical tumor interventions, that provide Board-Eligible Candidates with an extensive insight into the field and opportunities for further development. With us, professionally experienced surgeons will find optimal conditions for challenging surgery in exciting cases. You will work in close cooperation with our oncology specialist (Board Certified Diplomate ECVIM-CA Oncology).
- regular working hours without emergency and weekend services
- a competitive salary
- high quality equipment including 16-slice CT, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy and in-house laboratory
- modern and friendly working environment
- promotion of advanced training
- great Team and Team Events
- Board Certified Diplomate status in ECVS/ACVS or Board-Eligible Candidate
- willingness to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- excellent ability to lead a team
- high motivation to meet the operational and organizational requirements of the department
- consultation for referring veterinarians
- fluent German and/or English
Please submit your application by E-Mail to: Bewerbung@VetSpezial.de
VetSpezial – Zentrum für Kleintiermedizin in Ahlten near Hanover is a private-owned national referral practice that is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of complex diseases in dogs and cats. Our Team consisting of specialized professionals covers an extended range of diagnostics and therapies in the areas of oncology, diagnostics, surgery and internal medicine.